Форум Торонто - Torontovka.com
[Search] [Rules] [Photo Gallery] [Register] [Login]
Forums » Real Estate Review » Mortgage Rates are going up !!![Reply]
Page: [1]
Posted on Thursday, April 6, 2006 12:39:27 PM
  [Quote]
It is still a very good time for refinancing. Depending on your financial goals, you can lower your monthly payments, consolidate debts, and obtain cash for large purchases or other investments. You could also consolidate your existing first and second mortgage into one low monthly payment.

Get your pre-approvals today! A pre-approval is a certificate that allows you to hold the current interest rate for as long as 120 days. You ll be able to look for a home with the security of knowing exactly how much you can borrow, and show sellers that you have the financing you need to buy a home.

Please , email me if you would like to be on the distribution list for the trends and updates of the financial industry .
-----
Oksana Morozova
Mortgage Professional

B. (416) 410-4848 ext. 266
D. (416) 666 -9360
F. (416) 410-4845
E. [email protected]
Posted on Saturday, April 15, 2006 12:09:12 AM
  [Quote]
А какие советы для тех кто хотел бы приобрести недвижимости с учетом ползущего моргиджа.
Posted on Friday, August 25, 2006 3:01:43 PM
  [Quote]
New data from the U.S. shows that the housing market has slowed down, and after speaking with a few sales offices in Richmond Hill, they are now having trouble selling anything. Based on that information, I think mortgages are going down in the near future.
Posted on Friday, August 25, 2006 9:42:43 PM
  [Quote]
I think mortgage rate will stay more or less the same . It's time for prices to go down
-----
I think mortgage rate will stay more or les the same . It's time for prices to go down
Page: [1]
Forums » Real Estate Review » Mortgage Rates are going up !!![Reply]
Copyright © 2019 Torontovka.com, All rights reserved