Форум Торонто - Torontovka.com
[Search] [Rules] [Register] [Login]
Forums » Comments and Critics » Restaurant Kiev - stolovaya, ne bolshe!!!!![Reply]
Page: [1]
Posted on Wednesday, November 5, 2008 11:55:27 PM
  [Quote]
Hy guys. Just want to share with you my terrible experience of take out service from Restaurant Kiev. In yellow pages commercial says such a service like catering. It's not true!!! They do only take out!!!! I've had baptism for 60 people. It was the worst experience in my life when i saw all this food. Golybci were not bad, not fully cooked, but not bad. Shashlik was totally cold, dry (probably from previous party left over), some pieces totally black and the worst part for me - each portion include 2-3 pieces of the meat and my guests of cause took some times 2 portion and 20% of the guests didn't get any of them. Also it was not enough potatoes, ribs and no bread at all. And in borsh what we suppose to serve right away we found 4 huge pieces of bones???? Well, what can i say, i ordered food for 60 people. In fact i had 46 adult and 10 kids (3-7 years old), 20% of this people include me were still hungry at the end of the party. May be in restaurant they cook not bad, but take out the worst!!!!! Will never go back to this people!!!!!
Posted on Saturday, December 25, 2010 10:02:42 AM
  [Quote]
Перед тем как изъе....ся здесь на русскоговорящем форуме и строить из себя англоговорящую,лучше бы английский подучили!
Человек который на русскоговорящем форуме так себя ведет и строит из себя х.....знает кого "типа уже канадец",а при этом язык на примитивном уровне средней школу грязнопуковки - заслуживает,то что вы и получили : неуважение к себе!
Поэтому судя из вашего поста нацарапанным на корявом английском - правильно сделали в ресторане Киев,что такую лошару как ты накормили всякой х..той !
Page: [1]
Forums » Comments and Critics » Restaurant Kiev - stolovaya, ne bolshe!!!!![Reply]
Copyright © 2020 Torontovka.com, All rights reserved