logo257x50
Rate (CAD)
USD 0.71
EUR 0.62
BTC/USD 83,372
 
Today
21 °C  Today weather
Tomorrow
18 °C  Tomorrow weather
 
Mon, Oct 17, 2005, 02:48 pm
http://mignews.com.ua/articles/180316.html



очень неприятные фото, сюда ставить не буду. До чего уже докатились, это полный пиздец. А вы говорите канада-ебонада. В Китае экшен весь..
Never mind the vase
Нeфиг
http://mignews.com.ua/articles/180316.html



очень неприятные фото, сюда ставить не буду. До чего уже докатились, это полный пиздец. А вы говорите канада-ебонада. В Китае экшен весь..
Never mind the vase
Mon, Oct 17, 2005, 02:51 pm
да писец...



бля Нефиг, испортил аппетит
"Кабаки да бабы доведут до цугундера!" (c)
vurdalak
да писец...



бля Нефиг, испортил аппетит
"Кабаки да бабы доведут до цугундера!" (c)
Mon, Oct 17, 2005, 02:52 pm
а где следы от вил которыми их разгружали ? бугагага ;)
*
Havoc
а где следы от вил которыми их разгружали ? бугагага ;)
*
Mon, Oct 17, 2005, 03:02 pm
нормально так... хуяссе.
Alex.
нормально так... хуяссе.
Mon, Oct 17, 2005, 03:03 pm
Fu, kakoi koshmar!
XPU3AHTEMA
Fu, kakoi koshmar!
Mon, Oct 17, 2005, 03:05 pm


Это что, прикол?! Зачем, ну зачем я посмотрела....((((
mrs


Это что, прикол?! Зачем, ну зачем я посмотрела....((((
Mon, Oct 17, 2005, 03:07 pm
Eto malenkie novorozchdennie detishki chto-li?
XPU3AHTEMA
Eto malenkie novorozchdennie detishki chto-li?
Mon, Oct 17, 2005, 03:11 pm
здаёцца мне, што это маленькие китайские новорожденные детишки.
Alex.
здаёцца мне, што это маленькие китайские новорожденные детишки.
Mon, Oct 17, 2005, 03:16 pm
мда, это типа выкидышей поедают :)
napa3uT
мда, это типа выкидышей поедают :)
Mon, Oct 17, 2005, 04:01 pm
есть такое кино китайское довольно таки известное "Three... Extremes - Dumplings "

там баба кушала это чтоб оставаться молодой .



Edited by - myth_drannon on 10/17/2005 4:03:38 PM
myth_drannon
есть такое кино китайское довольно таки известное "Three... Extremes - Dumplings "

там баба кушала это чтоб оставаться молодой .



Edited by - myth_drannon on 10/17/2005 4:03:38 PM
Mon, Oct 17, 2005, 04:45 pm
Блиа! Ацкий аборт.



Китарва уже рас имела проблемы с сарсом после поедания жывотных. Апять за старое взялись сцуки. Грипъ на жолтых блядей
Весельчак Уйх
Блиа! Ацкий аборт.



Китарва уже рас имела проблемы с сарсом после поедания жывотных. Апять за старое взялись сцуки. Грипъ на жолтых блядей
Mon, Oct 17, 2005, 04:46 pm
Ща посмотрю, затем обедать буду.
Fille Rulle
Ща посмотрю, затем обедать буду.
Mon, Oct 17, 2005, 04:48 pm
Посмотрел, кушаю. А вы говорите, аппетит портится :)
Fille Rulle
Посмотрел, кушаю. А вы говорите, аппетит портится :)
Mon, Oct 17, 2005, 04:53 pm
Ёпт, суки недоделанные.



Идиоты, ебанько!!!!



Нефиг, ну зачем ты ЭТО сюда поставил? :(((



ЫЫыыыы. Это что, выкидыши, или дети которые мёртвые родились?



Кошмар :((((((((
Glucose
Ёпт, суки недоделанные.



Идиоты, ебанько!!!!



Нефиг, ну зачем ты ЭТО сюда поставил? :(((



ЫЫыыыы. Это что, выкидыши, или дети которые мёртвые родились?



Кошмар :((((((((
Mon, Oct 17, 2005, 04:56 pm
А хули! Их полтора миллиарда, ясен хуй что риса на всех не хватает, да и прирост населения уменьшат...



Че-то Вьетнамского супчика захотелось сразу...
Kam
А хули! Их полтора миллиарда, ясен хуй что риса на всех не хватает, да и прирост населения уменьшат...



Че-то Вьетнамского супчика захотелось сразу...
Mon, Oct 17, 2005, 05:01 pm
Et ne fotoshop, tochno?



Ne, chisto vizual'no na menya ne podejstvovalo, no esli eyto pravda, to stashno konechno.



Ksta, pro kitajcev i cannibalism.

Eyto real'naya istoriya v crime library (mozhete vsyu istoriyu prochitat' p olinku vnizu)



My dear Mrs. Budd,



In 1894 a friend of mine shipped as a deck hand on the Steamer Tacoma, Capt. John Davis. They sailed from San Francisco for Hong Kong China. On arriving there he and two others went ashore and got drunk. When they returned the boat was gone.



At that time there was famine in China. Meat of any kind was from $1 to 3 Dollars a pound. So great was the suffering among the very poor that all children under 12 were sold for food in order to keep others from starving. A boy or girl under 14 was not safe in the street. You could go in any shop and ask for steak -- chops -- or stew meat. Part of the naked body of a boy or girl would be brought out and just what you wanted cut from it. A boy or girls behind which is the sweetest part of the body and sold as veal cutlet brought the highest price.



John staid there so long he acquired a taste for human flesh. On his return to N.Y. he stole two boys one 7 one 11. Took them to his home stripped them naked tied them in a closet. Then burned everything they had on. Several times every day and night he spanked them -- tortured them -- to make their meat good and tender.



First he killed the 11 year old boy, because he had the fattest ass and of course the most meat on it. Every part of his body was Cooked and eaten except the head -- bones and guts. He was Roasted in the oven (all of his ass), boiled, broiled, fried and stewed. The little boy was next, went the same way. At that time, I was living at 409 E 100 st., near -- right side. He told me so often how good Human flesh was I made up my mind to taste it.



On Sunday June the 3 --1928 I called on you at 406 W 15 St. Brought you pot cheese -- strawberries. We had lunch. Grace sat in my lap and kissed me. I made up my mind to eat her.



On the pretense of taking her to a party. You said Yes she could go. I took her to an empty house in Westchester I had already picked out. When we got there, I told her to remain outside. She picked wildflowers. I went upstairs and stripped all my clothes off. I knew if I did not I would get her blood on them.



When all was ready I went to the window and called her. Then I hid in a closet until she was in the room. When she saw me all naked she began to cry and tried to run down the stairs. I grabbed her and she said she would tell her mamma.



First I stripped her naked. How she did kick -- bite and scratch. I choked her to death, then cut her in small pieces so I could take my meat to my rooms. Cook and eat it. How sweet and tender her little ass was roasted in the oven. It took me 9 days to eat her entire body. I did not fuck her tho I could of had I wished. She died a virgin."




http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers/notorious/fish/9.html
MblSH
Et ne fotoshop, tochno?



Ne, chisto vizual'no na menya ne podejstvovalo, no esli eyto pravda, to stashno konechno.



Ksta, pro kitajcev i cannibalism.

Eyto real'naya istoriya v crime library (mozhete vsyu istoriyu prochitat' p olinku vnizu)



My dear Mrs. Budd,



In 1894 a friend of mine shipped as a deck hand on the Steamer Tacoma, Capt. John Davis. They sailed from San Francisco for Hong Kong China. On arriving there he and two others went ashore and got drunk. When they returned the boat was gone.



At that time there was famine in China. Meat of any kind was from $1 to 3 Dollars a pound. So great was the suffering among the very poor that all children under 12 were sold for food in order to keep others from starving. A boy or girl under 14 was not safe in the street. You could go in any shop and ask for steak -- chops -- or stew meat. Part of the naked body of a boy or girl would be brought out and just what you wanted cut from it. A boy or girls behind which is the sweetest part of the body and sold as veal cutlet brought the highest price.



John staid there so long he acquired a taste for human flesh. On his return to N.Y. he stole two boys one 7 one 11. Took them to his home stripped them naked tied them in a closet. Then burned everything they had on. Several times every day and night he spanked them -- tortured them -- to make their meat good and tender.



First he killed the 11 year old boy, because he had the fattest ass and of course the most meat on it. Every part of his body was Cooked and eaten except the head -- bones and guts. He was Roasted in the oven (all of his ass), boiled, broiled, fried and stewed. The little boy was next, went the same way. At that time, I was living at 409 E 100 st., near -- right side. He told me so often how good Human flesh was I made up my mind to taste it.



On Sunday June the 3 --1928 I called on you at 406 W 15 St. Brought you pot cheese -- strawberries. We had lunch. Grace sat in my lap and kissed me. I made up my mind to eat her.



On the pretense of taking her to a party. You said Yes she could go. I took her to an empty house in Westchester I had already picked out. When we got there, I told her to remain outside. She picked wildflowers. I went upstairs and stripped all my clothes off. I knew if I did not I would get her blood on them.



When all was ready I went to the window and called her. Then I hid in a closet until she was in the room. When she saw me all naked she began to cry and tried to run down the stairs. I grabbed her and she said she would tell her mamma.



First I stripped her naked. How she did kick -- bite and scratch. I choked her to death, then cut her in small pieces so I could take my meat to my rooms. Cook and eat it. How sweet and tender her little ass was roasted in the oven. It took me 9 days to eat her entire body. I did not fuck her tho I could of had I wished. She died a virgin."




http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers/notorious/fish/9.html
Mon, Oct 17, 2005, 05:10 pm
да че вы к китайцам прицепились? бывший президент центрально-африканской республики (!) бокассо ел людей, а также подчивал человечиной своих высоких гостей из других стран.
Alex.
да че вы к китайцам прицепились? бывший президент центрально-африканской республики (!) бокассо ел людей, а также подчивал человечиной своих высоких гостей из других стран.
Mon, Oct 17, 2005, 05:11 pm
то бензин, а то - дети...
Never mind the vase
Нeфиг
то бензин, а то - дети...
Never mind the vase
Mon, Oct 17, 2005, 05:17 pm
Пиздёшь.Фотки ребенка-настоящие,можно в инете нарыть,а остальное-монтаж;-)
Брехня
Пиздёшь.Фотки ребенка-настоящие,можно в инете нарыть,а остальное-монтаж;-)
Mon, Oct 17, 2005, 05:18 pm
дык боян - старая бодяга...
Thor
дык боян - старая бодяга...