logo257x50
Rate (CAD)
USD 0.70
EUR 0.63
BTC/USD 85,728
 
Today
15 °C  Today weather
Tomorrow
12 °C  Tomorrow weather
 
Tue, Aug 1, 2006, 11:22 pm
the best present ever ................. chocolate penis............... what would jesus say?! lol
-----
~My 2 cents worth a Dollar~
It's been swell, but the swellings gone down.
Last edited by kapitoshka on Tue, Aug 1, 2006, 11:24 pm
kapitoshka
the best present ever ................. chocolate penis............... what would jesus say?! lol
-----
~My 2 cents worth a Dollar~
It's been swell, but the swellings gone down.
Tue, Aug 1, 2006, 11:39 pm
You see baby, he likes some chocolate here ... ;)
-----
"[I] don't care just what people say:
If I should take a notion to jump into the ocean- Nobody's business
If I go to church on Sunday then cabaret on Monday-Nobody's business"
Не верьте слухам. Я ещё хуже!
lady bastet
You see baby, he likes some chocolate here ... ;)
-----
"[I] don't care just what people say:
If I should take a notion to jump into the ocean- Nobody's business
If I go to church on Sunday then cabaret on Monday-Nobody's business"
Не верьте слухам. Я ещё хуже!