logo257x50
Rate (CAD)
USD 0.71
EUR 0.62
BTC/USD 83,948
 
Today
22 °C  Today weather
Tomorrow
21 °C  Tomorrow weather
 
Sun, Feb 18, 2007, 11:03 pm
У кого нибудь есть уже? как отзывы? стоит ли брать?
12345678910
У кого нибудь есть уже? как отзывы? стоит ли брать?
Mon, Feb 19, 2007, 03:51 am
У кого нибудь есть уже? как отзывы? стоит ли брать?


Бери, однако, лыжи что надо, но ботинки для охоты неудобны.

Rossignol Z9 - хорошо, а оленя лучше!
Чукча
У кого нибудь есть уже? как отзывы? стоит ли брать?


Бери, однако, лыжи что надо, но ботинки для охоты неудобны.

Rossignol Z9 - хорошо, а оленя лучше!
Mon, Feb 19, 2007, 08:18 am
I bought Z9 before the start of this season from ebay. I'm 180 cm, so I got myself 162 (mostly for carving and moguls). Haven't really tried them yet on ice. This season I only skied on Blue Mountain, so nothing but well-groomed slopes and hard pack and a bit of ice on diamonds.
So far I enjoyed my Z9s a lot. Great for carving and moguls. Still have to try them on powder (will do that in a month in Aspen).
If you are into high speeds and SuperG type of style, you might want to get something else, otherwise I highly recommend. Just don't buy them in Skiis and Biikes (1200 CAD!). I got them for 550 CAD on ebay.
-----
Don't fret!
Don't fret!
fretlessss
I bought Z9 before the start of this season from ebay. I'm 180 cm, so I got myself 162 (mostly for carving and moguls). Haven't really tried them yet on ice. This season I only skied on Blue Mountain, so nothing but well-groomed slopes and hard pack and a bit of ice on diamonds.
So far I enjoyed my Z9s a lot. Great for carving and moguls. Still have to try them on powder (will do that in a month in Aspen).
If you are into high speeds and SuperG type of style, you might want to get something else, otherwise I highly recommend. Just don't buy them in Skiis and Biikes (1200 CAD!). I got them for 550 CAD on ebay.
-----
Don't fret!
Don't fret!
Mon, Feb 19, 2007, 11:28 am
Спасибо, ещё один вопрос, просто хочу весь "gear" поменять, на счет ботинок Rossignol Elite Bandit 1 использует кто нибудь? какие отзывы?
Last edited by 12345678910 on Mon, Feb 19, 2007, 11:29 am
12345678910
Спасибо, ещё один вопрос, просто хочу весь "gear" поменять, на счет ботинок Rossignol Elite Bandit 1 использует кто нибудь? какие отзывы?